Bedding tips and care instructions

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
We like to think we have addressed virtually every question that one might have relative to bedding. We have also attempted to make most of these articles more informative rather than sales oriented.
As you may notice, some of our videos are older and shot pre 4K monitors. We are in the process of re-shooting them in higher resolution. However, the information these articles and videos contain are still relevant.
These articles include frequently asked questions such as: 

How to remove wrinkles from your bedsheets without an iron.
To view our article and video that demonstrates how to remove wrinkles in bedding without an iron, click here or read below.
Water is a wrinkle release, which is why there is a steam setting on irons.
To remove wrinkles from bed sheets or duvet covers, all that is needed is a spray bottle of water and a little bit of tension applied to the fabric.
A fitted sheet, when placed over the mattress is already under some degree of tension. Simply spray, spritz, or mist the fitted sheets with your water bottle.
With a flat sheet, place it on the bed, tuck the foot. Then grab a corner of the flat sheet at the top of the bed and gently pull on the fabric until it is a little taunt. Then mist the sheet with the spray bottle of water.
With the pillowcases, stuff them with your pillows. Then suspend the pillowcase by the cuff with one hand and lightly spray both sides. Now hold the pillowcase at the cuff with both hands, lightly shake the pillowcase up and down. This will create tension on the pillowcase.
With a duvet cover, go to one corner, grab the cover at the corner and lightly pull on the fabric to apply tension to it, then spritz the top side, repeat on the other three corners.
Following these steps will make your entire bed look as if it has just been ironed. The best part is this process should take less than a minute to accomplish and can be done mid-week when your bed may begin to look a little frumpy. 

How to make a luxurious bed like one you see in a hotel.
To view our full article on the different elements used by hotels to give their beds and rooms a light cozy and inviting look, read our article/video found here.
Decades ago, the Weston Hotel discovered that bedding was an important attribute to a guest's comfort while staying at their property. After all, why do most people stay in a hotel? To sleep of course.
Hotels also discovered that many enjoy a simple, uncomplicated bed. So they began creating beds that were uncluttered and clean looking.
Most hotels that have embraced this concept dress the bed as follows:
White sheets, some may use bedsheets with a little decoration such as embroidery on the duvet cover, flat and solid sheets, pillowcases, and shams.
Hotels also discovered that traditional bedspreads were heavy and difficult to clean and were not cleaned frequently. 
As a result, they embraced the use of down comforters, as a down comforter is enjoyable.

What is thread count?
Thread count is a simple measurement. It is the number of weft threads plus the number of warp threads found in one square inch of fabric.
To view our detailed article/video on thread count and additional information on different grades of cotton used in bed sheets click here or read our overview below.
Many assume that thread count is an indicator of quality; it is not. This is why you may find 600 thread count sheets selling for $60 and some selling for as high as $1,000. 
A primary factor that determines the quality of a sheet is the grade of cotton that is used. Substandard grades of cotton are inexpensive by comparison to high-quality grades such as Long-Staple cotton or Extra-Long-Staple cotton.
Although Egyptian cotton is considered to be some of the finest cotton grown, there are also poor grades of Egyptian cotton. 
Because a garment or bedsheet is labeled, Egyptian cotton doesn't mean it is. There is a lot of deception in the market place, likely 90% of the sheets and towels sold that are labeled Egyptian cotton are not.

Are flat sheet necessary?
To learn more about the benefits of using a flat sheet or not using one, view our article on this topic found here or read below.
One advantage of using one is, a flat sheet provides an extra layer of protection for your duvet cover, coverlet, blanket, or other top of the bed items.
Cleaning a flat sheet is far easier than the aforementioned items.
Some find that they get tangled up in a flat sheet and will forgo using one. The downfall of not using one is you will need to clean your duvet cover or whatever you have on the top of your bed more frequently.

پاسخ
We like to think we have addressed virtually every question that one might have relative to bedding. We have also attempted to make most of these articles more informative rather than sales oriented.
As you may notice, some of our videos are older and shot pre 4K monitors. We are in the process of re-shooting them in higher resolution. However, the information these articles and videos contain are still relevant.
These articles include frequently asked questions such as: 

How to remove wrinkles from your bedsheets without an iron.
To view our article and video that demonstrates how to remove wrinkles in bedding without an iron, click here or read below.
Water is a wrinkle release, which is why there is a steam setting on irons.
To remove wrinkles from bed sheets or duvet covers, all that is needed is a spray bottle of water and a little bit of tension applied to the fabric.
A fitted sheet, when placed over the mattress is already under some degree of tension. Simply spray, spritz, or mist the fitted sheets with your water bottle.
With a flat sheet, place it on the bed, tuck the foot. Then grab a corner of the flat sheet at the top of the bed and gently pull on the fabric until it is a little taunt. Then mist the sheet with the spray bottle of water.
With the pillowcases, stuff them with your pillows. Then suspend the pillowcase by the cuff with one hand and lightly spray both sides. Now hold the pillowcase at the cuff with both hands, lightly shake the pillowcase up and down. This will create tension on the pillowcase.
With a duvet cover, go to one corner, grab the cover at the corner and lightly pull on the fabric to apply tension to it, then spritz the top side, repeat on the other three corners.
Following these steps will make your entire bed look as if it has just been ironed. The best part is this process should take less than a minute to accomplish and can be done mid-week when your bed may begin to look a little frumpy. 

How to make a luxurious bed like one you see in a hotel.
To view our full article on the different elements used by hotels to give their beds and rooms a light cozy and inviting look, read our article/video found here.
Decades ago, the Weston Hotel discovered that bedding was an important attribute to a guest's comfort while staying at their property. After all, why do most people stay in a hotel? To sleep of course.
Hotels also discovered that many enjoy a simple, uncomplicated bed. So they began creating beds that were uncluttered and clean looking.
Most hotels that have embraced this concept dress the bed as follows:
White sheets, some may use bedsheets with a little decoration such as embroidery on the duvet cover, flat and solid sheets, pillowcases, and shams.
Hotels also discovered that traditional bedspreads were heavy and difficult to clean and were not cleaned frequently. 
As a result, they embraced the use of down comforters, as a down comforter is enjoyable.

What is thread count?
Thread count is a simple measurement. It is the number of weft threads plus the number of warp threads found in one square inch of fabric.
To view our detailed article/video on thread count and additional information on different grades of cotton used in bed sheets click here or read our overview below.
Many assume that thread count is an indicator of quality; it is not. This is why you may find 600 thread count sheets selling for $60 and some selling for as high as $1,000. 
A primary factor that determines the quality of a sheet is the grade of cotton that is used. Substandard grades of cotton are inexpensive by comparison to high-quality grades such as Long-Staple cotton or Extra-Long-Staple cotton.
Although Egyptian cotton is considered to be some of the finest cotton grown, there are also poor grades of Egyptian cotton. 
Because a garment or bedsheet is labeled, Egyptian cotton doesn't mean it is. There is a lot of deception in the market place, likely 90% of the sheets and towels sold that are labeled Egyptian cotton are not.

Are flat sheet necessary?
To learn more about the benefits of using a flat sheet or not using one, view our article on this topic found here or read below.
One advantage of using one is, a flat sheet provides an extra layer of protection for your duvet cover, coverlet, blanket, or other top of the bed items.
Cleaning a flat sheet is far easier than the aforementioned items.
Some find that they get tangled up in a flat sheet and will forgo using one. The downfall of not using one is you will need to clean your duvet cover or whatever you have on the top of your bed more frequently.

پاسخ
To the lady inquiring about organic grocery store london ontario, 4g capsule food supplement benefits, organic products meaning in urdu, organic meal delivery near me, does hemp seeds increase testosterone, shelled hemp seeds vs hemp seeds, I highly suggest this great dietary supplements list forum or hemp seed recipes for babies, healthy food near me open, most common food supplements, organic food box delivery london, organic hemp seed oil benefits for dogs, healthy food store near me now, not to mention this high rated dietary supplements list info on top of is hemp oil legal in scotland, healthy food prep delivery london, list of dietary supplements for weight gain, hemp seeds tesco, most popular dietary supplement, health food shop south london, alongside all this high rated dietary supplements list forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top hemp seeds site as well as best food supplement in philippines, hemp seeds nutrition, most common type dietary supplements, fresh produce shop near me, healthy food near me delivery, organic produce shop london, not to mention this excellent organic food details on top of most effective food supplement in the philippines, hemp seeds nutrition facts, organic meaning in marathi with example, most popular food supplements uk, grocery food delivery services near me, healthy fast food near me drive thru, and don't forget useful hemp seeds advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated hemp seeds details and don't forget organic products meaning in tamil, organic baby food delivery london, where are hemp seeds in grocery store, hemp seeds tesco, hemp seeds good for hair, most effective dietary supplements weight loss, not to mention this recommended dietary supplements list link alongside all hemp seeds uk holland and barrett, hemp seed oil benefits for dogs, does hemp milk relax you, should dietary supplements be regulated, is hemp seeds good for babies, organic produce delivery london, alongside all awesome organic food url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated organic food info for good measure. Check more Useful Organic Food Url 9f7669b

In response to the people inquiring about is hemp milk good for you, organic hemp seed oil holland and barrett, shelled hemp seeds holland and barrett, healthy food take out near me, fda list of banned dietary supplements, does hemp milk get you high, I highly recommend this top hemp seeds details or organic frozen food delivery uk, how to produce nutritional supplements, hemp seeds nutrition facts omega 3, hemp seed milk tesco, hemp seeds recipes vegan, organic food shop manchester, as well as this awesome hemp seeds advice on top of list of food supplements in the philippines, organic food delivery east london, health food store near me now, organic food shop, hemp seeds nutritional facts, best food manchester nh, and don't forget this great hemp seeds details which is also great. Also have a look at this great hemp seeds details on top of organic produce association, healthy restaurant near me open now, hemp seeds benefits, organic grocery store near me, health food store near me now, are home delivery meals healthy, alongside all this top dietary supplements list blog and don't forget are home delivery meals healthy, keto hemp seed cookies, organic food store birmingham, how to prepare dietary supplement, is too much hemp seed bad for you, organic food manchester, as well as awesome dietary supplements list tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated hemp seeds url as well as fda indirect food additives list, organic food online shopping in poland, is shelled hemp seed good for you, top hemp seed companies, dietary supplement ingredient advisory list, health food shop brighton, on top of this cool dietary supplements list link alongside all which brand of hemp milk is best, organic grocery delivery service, healthy food near me drive thru, how to prepare dietary supplement, list of food supplements approved by fda, hemp heart recipes cookies, as well as best hemp seeds tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best hemp seeds site for good measure. Check more Top Rated Organic Food Advice cc471_6
پاسخ
To the lady inquiring about organic grocery store london ontario, 4g capsule food supplement benefits, organic products meaning in urdu, organic meal delivery near me, does hemp seeds increase testosterone, shelled hemp seeds vs hemp seeds, I highly suggest this great dietary supplements list forum or hemp seed recipes for babies, healthy food near me open, most common food supplements, organic food box delivery london, organic hemp seed oil benefits for dogs, healthy food store near me now, not to mention this high rated dietary supplements list info on top of is hemp oil legal in scotland, healthy food prep delivery london, list of dietary supplements for weight gain, hemp seeds tesco, most popular dietary supplement, health food shop south london, alongside all this high rated dietary supplements list forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top hemp seeds site as well as best food supplement in philippines, hemp seeds nutrition, most common type dietary supplements, fresh produce shop near me, healthy food near me delivery, organic produce shop london, not to mention this excellent organic food details on top of most effective food supplement in the philippines, hemp seeds nutrition facts, organic meaning in marathi with example, most popular food supplements uk, grocery food delivery services near me, healthy fast food near me drive thru, and don't forget useful hemp seeds advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated hemp seeds details and don't forget organic products meaning in tamil, organic baby food delivery london, where are hemp seeds in grocery store, hemp seeds tesco, hemp seeds good for hair, most effective dietary supplements weight loss, not to mention this recommended dietary supplements list link alongside all hemp seeds uk holland and barrett, hemp seed oil benefits for dogs, does hemp milk relax you, should dietary supplements be regulated, is hemp seeds good for babies, organic produce delivery london, alongside all awesome organic food url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated organic food info for good measure. Check more Useful Organic Food Url 9f7669b

In response to the people inquiring about is hemp milk good for you, organic hemp seed oil holland and barrett, shelled hemp seeds holland and barrett, healthy food take out near me, fda list of banned dietary supplements, does hemp milk get you high, I highly recommend this top hemp seeds details or organic frozen food delivery uk, how to produce nutritional supplements, hemp seeds nutrition facts omega 3, hemp seed milk tesco, hemp seeds recipes vegan, organic food shop manchester, as well as this awesome hemp seeds advice on top of list of food supplements in the philippines, organic food delivery east london, health food store near me now, organic food shop, hemp seeds nutritional facts, best food manchester nh, and don't forget this great hemp seeds details which is also great. Also have a look at this great hemp seeds details on top of organic produce association, healthy restaurant near me open now, hemp seeds benefits, organic grocery store near me, health food store near me now, are home delivery meals healthy, alongside all this top dietary supplements list blog and don't forget are home delivery meals healthy, keto hemp seed cookies, organic food store birmingham, how to prepare dietary supplement, is too much hemp seed bad for you, organic food manchester, as well as awesome dietary supplements list tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated hemp seeds url as well as fda indirect food additives list, organic food online shopping in poland, is shelled hemp seed good for you, top hemp seed companies, dietary supplement ingredient advisory list, health food shop brighton, on top of this cool dietary supplements list link alongside all which brand of hemp milk is best, organic grocery delivery service, healthy food near me drive thru, how to prepare dietary supplement, list of food supplements approved by fda, hemp heart recipes cookies, as well as best hemp seeds tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best hemp seeds site for good measure. Check more Top Rated Organic Food Advice cc471_6
پاسخ
In response to the people talking about rollover ira, fidelity investments 401k, retire smart, axa finance, retirement strategies, fers disability retirement, I highly suggest this top rated nashville financial advisor blog or federal employees retirement system, john hancock retirement, nationwide retirement plan, paychex 401k, inherited roth ira, self employed retirement options, not to mention this excellent nashville financial planner link alongside all mutual of omaha 401k, state employees retirement system, one america 401k, top 401k providers, bank of america 401k, merrill lynch ira, not to mention this top rated nashville financial planning site which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated nashville wealth management url not to mention retirement fund, 401k transamerica, traditional ira, best rollover ira, ameritas 401k, simplified employee pension plan, and don't forget this cool nashville wealth management site alongside all unclaimed 401k, retirement investment plan, irs roth ira, best 401k plans, life insurance for retirement, 401k to buy house, on top of recommended nashville retirement planning blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top nashville financial advisor tips as loom as ira mutual funds, my k plan, irs retirement, teachers retirement system of alabama, axa finance, roth ira reddit, and don't forget this top rated nashville financial planning site as loom as fidelity simple ira, retirement system, state farm car loan, spousal roth ira, fidelity retirement plan, using 401k to buy a house, not to mention top nashville retirement planning tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful nashville financial advisor info for good measure. Check more Awesome Nashville Financial Planning Link 9f7669b
پاسخ
In response to the people talking about rollover ira, fidelity investments 401k, retire smart, axa finance, retirement strategies, fers disability retirement, I highly suggest this top rated nashville financial advisor blog or federal employees retirement system, john hancock retirement, nationwide retirement plan, paychex 401k, inherited roth ira, self employed retirement options, not to mention this excellent nashville financial planner link alongside all mutual of omaha 401k, state employees retirement system, one america 401k, top 401k providers, bank of america 401k, merrill lynch ira, not to mention this top rated nashville financial planning site which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated nashville wealth management url not to mention retirement fund, 401k transamerica, traditional ira, best rollover ira, ameritas 401k, simplified employee pension plan, and don't forget this cool nashville wealth management site alongside all unclaimed 401k, retirement investment plan, irs roth ira, best 401k plans, life insurance for retirement, 401k to buy house, on top of recommended nashville retirement planning blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top nashville financial advisor tips as loom as ira mutual funds, my k plan, irs retirement, teachers retirement system of alabama, axa finance, roth ira reddit, and don't forget this top rated nashville financial planning site as loom as fidelity simple ira, retirement system, state farm car loan, spousal roth ira, fidelity retirement plan, using 401k to buy a house, not to mention top nashville retirement planning tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful nashville financial advisor info for good measure. Check more Awesome Nashville Financial Planning Link 9f7669b
پاسخ
In reply to the lady inquiring about wild lava slot demo, how to fix lava in lava lamp, lava slot unblocked, lava 51 slot, lava slot java, what is dried up lava called, I highly suggest this awesome lava slot forum or lava z92 sim slot, lava slot 888, lava lions slot review, lava slot 168, lava slot jackpots 2018, lava slot upgrades, alongside all this new lava slot tips alongside all lava iris 46 sim card slot, lava slot, how to get 1.8.9 on lunar client, lava slot 3d model, lava t71 sim slot, list of slot machines at talking stick casino, and don't forget this best lava slot blog which is also great. Also have a look at this top lava slot info not to mention wild lava slot demo, lava slot inc, lava lamp lava stuck at bottom, lava slot queen today, how to fix lava in lava lamp, wild lava slot free, as slot as this new lava slot advice as slot as lava slot jackpots, lava lamp drink 90s, lava 47 slot, lava slot bag, v-slot example, luna lava recipe, as slot as best lava slot forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new lava slot forum as slot as v slots head office, how to pick up lava, lava dragon slot, lava slot bag, lava slot instructions, lava r1s sim card slot, not to mention this excellent lava slot blog as slot as lava slot ebay, lava slot 666, define lava lamp, lava slot 88, v-slot example, how to play lava game at home, on top of new lava slot site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new lava slot site for good measure. Check more Top Luxury Lighting Forum b14ee41
پاسخ
In reply to the lady inquiring about wild lava slot demo, how to fix lava in lava lamp, lava slot unblocked, lava 51 slot, lava slot java, what is dried up lava called, I highly suggest this awesome lava slot forum or lava z92 sim slot, lava slot 888, lava lions slot review, lava slot 168, lava slot jackpots 2018, lava slot upgrades, alongside all this new lava slot tips alongside all lava iris 46 sim card slot, lava slot, how to get 1.8.9 on lunar client, lava slot 3d model, lava t71 sim slot, list of slot machines at talking stick casino, and don't forget this best lava slot blog which is also great. Also have a look at this top lava slot info not to mention wild lava slot demo, lava slot inc, lava lamp lava stuck at bottom, lava slot queen today, how to fix lava in lava lamp, wild lava slot free, as slot as this new lava slot advice as slot as lava slot jackpots, lava lamp drink 90s, lava 47 slot, lava slot bag, v-slot example, luna lava recipe, as slot as best lava slot forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new lava slot forum as slot as v slots head office, how to pick up lava, lava dragon slot, lava slot bag, lava slot instructions, lava r1s sim card slot, not to mention this excellent lava slot blog as slot as lava slot ebay, lava slot 666, define lava lamp, lava slot 88, v-slot example, how to play lava game at home, on top of new lava slot site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new lava slot site for good measure. Check more Top Luxury Lighting Forum b14ee41
پاسخ
For the people talking about johnson septic tank service, as per vastu septic tank location, 750 gallon septic tank dimensions, septic tank hose, septic tank cleaning cost, septic tank filter cleaning, I highly recommend this great septic tank link or 55 gallon drum septic tank for rv, empty septic tank, septic tank bacteria packets, the grass is always greener over the septic tank, toilet paper septic tank, septic tank bacteria, on top of this top rated septic tank blog not to mention septic tank 3 bedroom house, is a klargester a septic tank, septic tank explained, septic tank vs leach field, what is a septic tank, septic tank backing up into bathtub, alongside all this great septic tank blog which is also great. Also have a look at this great septic tank blog as well as concrete septic tank, septic tank companies near me, septic tank inspection cost, what is the best septic tank treatment, septic tank near me for sale, bleach in septic tank, on top of this updated septic tank link and don't forget septic tank new, septic tank 90 degree, what is a septic tank, gurgling toilet septic tank, septic tank 2020 regulations, 4000 litre septic tank, as well as high rated septic tank url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new septic tank advice as well as 10 000 gallon septic tank, jack's septic tank, yeast in septic tank, emergency septic tank pumping, septic tank finder tool, septic tank replacement near me, on top of this new septic tank site alongside all 8pe septic tank, 4 bedroom septic tank size, zeb watts septic tank, septic tank 1500, cost to replace septic tank, nc septic tank association, as well as recommended septic tank info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great septic tank info for good measure. Check more New Mobile App Link 7669b14
پاسخ
For the people talking about johnson septic tank service, as per vastu septic tank location, 750 gallon septic tank dimensions, septic tank hose, septic tank cleaning cost, septic tank filter cleaning, I highly recommend this great septic tank link or 55 gallon drum septic tank for rv, empty septic tank, septic tank bacteria packets, the grass is always greener over the septic tank, toilet paper septic tank, septic tank bacteria, on top of this top rated septic tank blog not to mention septic tank 3 bedroom house, is a klargester a septic tank, septic tank explained, septic tank vs leach field, what is a septic tank, septic tank backing up into bathtub, alongside all this great septic tank blog which is also great. Also have a look at this great septic tank blog as well as concrete septic tank, septic tank companies near me, septic tank inspection cost, what is the best septic tank treatment, septic tank near me for sale, bleach in septic tank, on top of this updated septic tank link and don't forget septic tank new, septic tank 90 degree, what is a septic tank, gurgling toilet septic tank, septic tank 2020 regulations, 4000 litre septic tank, as well as high rated septic tank url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new septic tank advice as well as 10 000 gallon septic tank, jack's septic tank, yeast in septic tank, emergency septic tank pumping, septic tank finder tool, septic tank replacement near me, on top of this new septic tank site alongside all 8pe septic tank, 4 bedroom septic tank size, zeb watts septic tank, septic tank 1500, cost to replace septic tank, nc septic tank association, as well as recommended septic tank info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great septic tank info for good measure. Check more New Mobile App Link 7669b14
پاسخ
Pour coffret fete des pères bières, quel est le meilleur emballage de bière et machine packaging automatique pour microbrasserie try machine emballage bières écologique, avec le mellieur machine emballage micro brasserie, coffret bières artisanales, machine emballage bière compacte, machine emballage pack varié et machine emballage bières écologique.

Pour Brewery automatic case packing machine, Variety packaging Ontario, easy to use variety case packer et Sample packs, essayer 6 flavor sampler pack pour le meelieur Variety packing USA, easy to use variety packing machine, Sample packs, easy to use variety case packer et Sample packs.
پاسخ
Pour coffret fete des pères bières, quel est le meilleur emballage de bière et machine packaging automatique pour microbrasserie try machine emballage bières écologique, avec le mellieur machine emballage micro brasserie, coffret bières artisanales, machine emballage bière compacte, machine emballage pack varié et machine emballage bières écologique.

Pour Brewery automatic case packing machine, Variety packaging Ontario, easy to use variety case packer et Sample packs, essayer 6 flavor sampler pack pour le meelieur Variety packing USA, easy to use variety packing machine, Sample packs, easy to use variety case packer et Sample packs.
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان